Turbotax.ca/download Canada Edition is an imposing application which allows you to do your taxes in a very simple and easy way. It searches for the nest deductions and credits so that you can get maximum refund. It has got a very wide variety of relevant tools to let you do your taxes as efficiently as possible. You can also download TurboTax Home and Business from turbotax.ca/download.
Reasons to Choose TurboTax
For those of you that are in a hurry, the best reasons to use turbotax.ca/download tax software to complete your taxes have been outlined below:
What is Turbotax License Key?
TurboTax Installation Key Code refers to a 13-digit key that is created by your computer. This is then entered during the installation process TurboTax software.
The installation key code is showcased on the computer screen below your Installation Key when you activate it via phone. Make sure that you have mentioned the Computer Key exactly the same as it was displayed on the computer screen.
In case you want you can complete your tax return on one computer and further print or e-file it from another then “installation key code will be required”.
Some Canadians still prefer to download their tax return software, where it can be securely stored on their computer hard drive. This makes it possible to work on your return while offline. In addition to their online software from turbotax.ca/download , TurboTax sells the downloadable version, and you can still purchase the CD-ROM version in retail stores. The features are very similar to what you’ll find with the online software.
Install Turbotax with License Code
- Go to InstallTurboTax.com.
- Set up a TurboTax account.
- Enter your turbotax license code in the pop up window.
- It’s a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip.
- When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.